Lady Hairy Armpits Smell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi all Guild Members Allicance PLZ READ

5 posters

Go down

Hi all Guild Members Allicance PLZ READ Empty Hi all Guild Members Allicance PLZ READ

Post  Eltaman Necro Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:02 am

Well I have only been in the guild/alliance for like hmm yea a few days now, but tbh its one of the best guilds i have been in, I have bene in 3 other, and have my own in my old online gaming clan. But to the fact..

I have some few ideas for the guild MELL And the rest of its alliance, here are some ideas and new things I want to do for the guild and the allinace.

1. I want if its oke with the leader Very Happy Make the guild a guild website (with a forum integrated - member system etc)
2. The website, will also consist of its alliance, will be a sections for all alliance/guild we have.
3. Forunm will be there as we have one now, just abit more uptodate and better looking Smile
4. A system were all alliance/guild members can requast gold, if they have follwo some simple rules.
5. Teamspeak or Ventrilo for all!

This is just some of the new things, I have some few more and more will come if you like it? I just need the go for the leader and if you are interesting in it?

What I do command of eacg member alliance is to be active atlest one the website/forum for atlest 2 times in week. Also ingame. Make the forum active and yea you know..

The reason is, I have see that people often leave the guild no matter what guild it is, if its not active, and if the members is not helping put when you need it. You all probely know the probs Wink

So I want to make it posibel for the guild/allaince to get more members and getting more active if you are interesting, it will not cost you anyting, exsept you activity and humor/fun ingame Very Happy

Btw, sry my poor poor bad english Wink

Anyway, also I thing it will be great to play some pvp wars and what ever it chuld be, so its not only aobut getting levels.. Its getting bored after some times.. Then I thing it will be cool to if the members was atending more the party then the bots Very Happy Its make the guild more active and fun to be in..

Well I am not trying to be the god here or something like that, I just want to give something back for the help I have got so far form the guild members and the alliance.

So tell me what ya thing?

Eltaman Necro
Have you eaten shit?
Have you eaten shit?

Back to top Go down

Hi all Guild Members Allicance PLZ READ Empty Re: Hi all Guild Members Allicance PLZ READ

Post  wazz Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:17 am

we already have a ts2-server (adress is hidden on the forum) Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
And we already have an allaince website (well it kinda is) http://wml.aowc.net/main.asp
For the rest nice post and ideas.

wazz alien alien alien alien
wazz
wazz
You smell like Hairy Lady Armpits!

Back to top Go down

Hi all Guild Members Allicance PLZ READ Empty Re: Hi all Guild Members Allicance PLZ READ

Post  Eltaman Necro Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:07 pm

Yea I hert about the ts server, that someone will have give, but it was not there yet, and then i post this one https://ladysmell.forumotion.com/tell-alittle-about-you-re-self-f5/well-i-want-to-give-you-acces-to-a-ts-server-t52.htm
if that is the ts server you talking aobut its american, with means you will have high ping one. Smile

About the website, I dint know that, but yes now i have seeing it. And that site chuld be so much better looking if the owner was interesting. I am talking about a profesionel site, was just a optinature. It whuld be like this, that it will ofcause have the white mantel alliance name, then the site will consist of all its sub allaincne, were they can have own sites and picture galary and stuff, but one simpel member system with alot of featureas. Also the design willl be posibel too look like its guild wars we are playing.

Also i saw one the website http://wml.aowc.net/main.asp?page=dp&dis=656239 (rules) it says something about a donate pr. week. It chuld easy be mody into the website so all alliance chuld donate from there, so the main allaince leader chuld easy keep an track one it. well alot of funktion chuld be there. But mabye the White Mantle leader chuld post here what they thing aobut it.

cheers

Eltaman Necro
Have you eaten shit?
Have you eaten shit?

Back to top Go down

Post  wazz Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:45 pm

RUN RUN RUN !!!!!!!!!!

dal is gonne kill you !!!!!!

RUN RUN RUN !!!! affraid affraid affraid

btw: I found this on guru: http://www.guildwarsguru.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3471639#post3471639

also don't put TO much effort in a game keep in mind trust your karma !!!!

wazz alien alien alien
wazz
wazz

Back to top Go down

Post  Eltaman Necro Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:22 pm

hehe, I am really sry, but i dont like any of that you showe me sry Smile
It dossen matter, no matter what you bring to me, its just not good enughf, I will and can allways come up with something better, this is my life, this is what i living of Wink Oke fun away.

Well it dossen matter, i dotn get you point tbh, gaming is all about to have fun. BUT! As I see, there is ONE main problem in all guilds! Thats is people leaving! And its hard to get new.. And it so damm simpel for me why they do it, but it also simpel for me how to keep them so they dont leave. Thats all i want to give you and the alliance, if not interesting, its all fine Smile

Eltaman Necro
Have you eaten shit?
Have you eaten shit?

Back to top Go down

Post  wazz Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:53 pm

hmm are you running yet ??? affraid affraid affraid
wazz
wazz

Back to top Go down

Post  Baz Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:39 am

Eltaman, Thank you so much for your post, much appreciated. We need a few more members like you who want to take an active roll in the guild!

The guild is still only a few weeks old and I think first we need to get an active core of players in the guild who are talkative and helpful. This in my opinion will take a couple of months. I would like 60+ members that are committed to the guild and this will take time.

With all guilds you have natural wastage, (leavers), to contend with.

I will speak to Dal regarding a dedicated Alliance website, (he’s not been on for a while).

Thanks again for your kind offers. Lets work first on building a good guild with active friendly people and we can all decide what/where we take our guild.

Baz
Baz
Baz
Where is you antipersperant m8?
Where is you antipersperant m8?

Back to top Go down

Post  Eltaman Necro Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:33 pm

Oke Baz. I fully understand that.
Yea i ditn know much about the guild, but I have find some infor aobut it, shuld have do that before the post.

So yes, lats wait soem more time Smile

Eltaman Necro
Have you eaten shit?
Have you eaten shit?

Back to top Go down

Post  Malt Azar Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:37 pm

good boy Smile i like the ideas xD Very Happy btw...yeah i have one thing to comment: take care of your bad english lol Wink

Malt Azar
Take a shower m8 you start too smell!

Back to top Go down

Post  Eltaman Necro Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:58 pm

Malt Azar wrote:good boy Smile i like the ideas xD Very Happy btw...yeah i have one thing to comment: take care of your bad english lol Wink

Hmm, If this was in the middel age, you will have been executed, for just saying that Very Happy
But I will be nice to you, so next time i meet you in GW you will meet me too, in a battel. If you are too silly for that, well then pay me 10k. For your bad behavor.

LOL, naa you know my bad english comes because I some times white to fast, but yes its not perfect, but there is a 2nd reason for that! I AM FROM DENMARK Very Happy

Have a nice silly day silly boy.
For war and Justice! I am the only one you have to be afraid of BIG NASHO! Twisted Evil

lol!

Eltaman Necro
Have you eaten shit?
Have you eaten shit?

Back to top Go down

Post  wazz Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:21 pm

Where are the days everyone was afraid of me WAZZZ alien alien alien
wazz
wazz

Back to top Go down

Post  Malt Azar Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:53 pm

haha dont waste time with newbies Razz you would been executed too...dont disturbe them xD

Malt Azar

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroyer Madril Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:42 pm

u were a newbie at a time
our job is to help them and be nice to them
Destroyer Madril
Destroyer Madril

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down