Lady Hairy Armpits Smell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well Well Haere we are agin :) INFO for all Members!

Go down

Well Well Haere we are agin :) INFO for all Members! Empty Well Well Haere we are agin :) INFO for all Members!

Post  Eltaman Necro Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:24 am

Well after the littel meeting one gw. we in the officer stab, deside to make some few things.

Lat me point this.
1. We want ot make the guild more active, and make it a place were people injoin to stay and have some fun. We as officer will try to be more interesting in the members like helping them out if they need help with quest and miss.

Ofcause you also as a member have to prove you worht here, like try do hard to find out how to play this game if you new, because we cant help you all, all the time. We also want to play Very Happy

2. We will have a new forum/hp(homepage) With some new features like trade section and some mebers sections. Also the hp/forum will have a section were people can pist ingame pic and stuff, your own membver site were you can do what ever you want.

3. I want as planed like before make it posibel for poor poor members to rent gold for gold, with means that you can ask via the hp how to get gold and pay back over a time something like that. I thing it will be great as so far it will not be like a panament thing you all do, because this game is aobut to try hard and then get high up.. bla bla..

4. Bazz will like to use hes time to recruit some more mebers Very Happy Well lat him do that, then our job is to keep them in here lat them fell like tey are some part of this great guild. Start to speak to each one in here, use the TS (teamspeak) server. its an easy way to commnicated one.

5. Did i say that there wil lbe a ts server? Well there will be.

About the ts server my server in the EU location is pretty much hm myea fuckt up tbh, is the right word. So i need to get a new server , and it will be located in EU (Germany) In some few mounht, because i ordre a lage number whne i ordre servers.. So we need to wait one that. BUT! I wil lthen rent a ts server for no free for you all. In the mian time, so we can start ot spÄeak to each one of us, learn everyone to know via the great voice commnuication ssytem this damm internet is aobut Very Happy

Thats it, hope we now all can do something aobut it and want to do something aobut, tbh i did for a few days ago had thi mind, hmm why i am here in this guild?, well i was here because there was a time in here were we all did help each one out in the game did speak alot, but it was just gone, but i tihng with a new start, it can be great agin.

WASSSS No stupid comment now Smile

Darvin Lesmer or BIG NASHO Wink Twisted Evil

Ohh yea i still spell like shit when i type fast, but i dont have time to crorect it sryyy.

Eltaman Necro
Have you eaten shit?
Have you eaten shit?

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum