Lady Hairy Armpits Smell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TS Server

+2
Eltaman Necro
Baz
6 posters

Go down

TS Server Empty TS Server

Post  Baz Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:24 am

The guild is growing and starting to do some pvp so if anyone can provide a 'free' TS server please for the guild

Thanks
Baz
Baz
Where is you antipersperant m8?

Back to top Go down

TS Server Empty Re: TS Server

Post  Eltaman Necro Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:41 am

hmm LOL Terra Very Happy

I dont remember how manny times i have told ya there is one, or I chuld set one up. But then people like Wasbeer Wink No we have one its just..... Dont know, but what ever..

Tell me when its shuld be up, we can have both EU and USA...

Smile

Eltaman Necro
Have you eaten shit?
Have you eaten shit?

Back to top Go down

Post  Baz Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:57 am

Much appreciated mate.

Euro would be best and as soon as possible.

I remember your kind offer but did not expect the guild to want to get into HA & GVG so soon Very Happy

Many thanks again mate
Baz
Baz

Back to top Go down

Post  wazz Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:16 pm

we have ONE !!!!!!!! Sad Sad
anyway we can abuse UHDs TS server
and getting people onto the TS server is near the inpossible
wazz
wazz
You smell like Hairy Lady Armpits!

Back to top Go down

Post  Baz Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:18 pm

wazz wrote:we have ONE !!!!!!!! Sad Sad

Could you find out the address and password then please mate

much appreciated
Baz
Baz

Back to top Go down

Post  Men of shield Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:09 am

Baz wrote:
wazz wrote:we have ONE !!!!!!!! Sad Sad

Could you find out the address and password then please mate

much appreciated

i will tell you wher to find it Very Happy

ther are 2 places:
1. UHD1 guild status
2.UHD2 guild status
not realy hard don't u think? Wink

but then.....
u need to be registrate to join a channel Twisted Evil .

have funn in the lobby Very Happy

Men of shield
Dam you smell good
Dam you smell good

http://www.united-holy-dragons.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Eltaman Necro Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:30 am

TBH guys and ladies..
I am getting terid of this with all the ts stuff... one person say we have one, and another one say we have one, but so far i only see 2 ts server up with and addrese you can join. You know what, I really thing it will be so much easier if we had our own ts server..

Then when the allicance and the guilds leader have time to deside if they are interesting in a new alliance/guild website, we can so much easier agin make every thing easy with teamspeak and a good way to communicate each one of us. Also I am SOOOO SICK of not know who is who in forum and online, Smile for some of you it easy because alot of you allready know each of you from old allaince or guild. But for new people like i was in the start i have it hard to find out who was who. BAZZ?? who was bazzz. a guy speak alot about a guy with a name bazz? hmm it took me 2 weeks to find out who baz was Smile

So if you want a structure guild BAZ Wink I really thing you shuld thing about to lat me start work one that, an find a way to put the alliance leader/guild leaders together, so we can get this (allaince up and runing as a nice profesionel way, because tbh, it will get som many new mebers to it. and new guild to join us. Also this forum and the allince forum is one big mess tbh too. I was told to go in HA to find someone ts server, it took me 15 min to find the real post, because the forum is not oganice too. some topic is under wong section, and yea the other way too. Its easy for thuse who have been here from the start, but I dont thing it is for all new people.

I dont know what the rest of you people want, but I am so sure that terra/baz for thuse who dont know, that I am looking forward for a better and nice guild/alliance that have all kind of options for it members/alliance members. Like the old post i did make, it whuld be cool that guild members and alliance members chuld like rent gold from the alliance.. Because for some people its not that easy to get gold, spical not if you new in the game.

And then someone says you can just buy it online, yea lol and get poor one that way Wink NOooo no way. rent gold and pay back by gold is so much better. And there are so many options and iders.. Now really thing this each of you, i am a worker, not that much player, so its not that all poeple shuld have a job in and guild, but for thuse who want and have time for both work and play we shuld do something about it. Very Happy

I KNOW MY POOR ENGLISH, DONT SAY A WORD! Very Happy

PS. if you just like the guild as it is, then oke with me, then i am cool too, and i will still stay here no matter of what. I just want to make this point too. Its not for like yea dont know how to explain it. But everyday online, i meet people old mates and new people i dont even know, asking me to join there guild because they have heart i am a great leader to make project and get a (clan good standing) My old clan mates in Counter Strike had a guild in the clan, they run by them self, with my help. Asked me yesterday to join them and make the guild growe, I did kindly say no thanks. and i have thuse message every day tbh. I sound like an asshole now Twisted Evil

I am not better then enyone else, i just want to tell you that its posibel! And i am sure there are great and good people in the guild an allaince that chuld work something up too. How many people are we? 8 allaince how much people can that be?

Well if i did offence anyone agin, well then tell me, if i did sound like shit to someone, well wasbber then say it with normaly words, so i understand you!!! And not just something like BAZ WILL KILL YOU Very Happy Or the dark will come fro you, i am not a star wars feake Smile

Eltaman Necro
Have you eaten shit?
Have you eaten shit?

Back to top Go down

Post  wazz Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:22 pm

eh

you can't expect me to stop calling bazz, bazz cause his name is bazz. Suspect Suspect

Everyone in wml and UHD(s) understands me scratch scratch scratch

meh I tell you don't force something to grow let it grow doucement... doucement...
wazz
wazz

Back to top Go down

Post  Eltaman Necro Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:02 pm

LOL, tbh you are seruisly sometimes a pain in the ...

Hmm confused When did I said that you shuld stop calling him bazz? The point was drifent if you did read the text dude.

Wazz, you are wasbeer right? you see agin, its so hard to find out who is who sometimes.. Btw, I really dont like you atitude when you have something to say, first time whenb i post the message one the forum, you had a werid way to make you point that you thing it all was stupid, and I did spical not like the way you did talk to me one.

2nd whne you online they only thing you say positive is anyone want to do (the quest name) i hear you the first 2 weeks of my time in here you did ask for that quest. Or you have discussion with people about that you are the best player and its just getting sick to listen to sometimes. Mabye its just fun have no idea, but you are one of thuse guy that its hard to find out when you say something for fun or not.

Othervise you said now, (meh I tell you don't force something to grow let it grow doucement... doucement...)

How aobut make you in point here? what are you tlaking about? with of the text are you pointed too? sometimes can i ask you one thing, all the time when you online and someone type i need help i need help can someone help me, also when i ask, you dont respons, you are an officer, you recruit new people? you help new people? you tlak to people? I only see you help you self and speak to other when you have t otell them you are the best. So how is the guild with you as an officer sopuse to grow doucement... doucement... as you own words is?

I dont get you.. Force sometihng to grow, is what you have to do if you want sometihng, but you will learn that when you getting older mate.

If i did missunderstand you text here, then sry, but try next time then too make you point better.

Eltaman Necro
Have you eaten shit?
Have you eaten shit?

Back to top Go down

Post  wazz Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:46 pm

my text was quite clear...
wazz
wazz

Back to top Go down

Post  weird_c00kie Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:41 am

Okay, I think the discussion is just a tiiiiiiiiiiiny bit off topic now so I'll bring it back to the original topic.

Teamspeak servers seem to be quite a status symbol for guilds. Makes them look more official and allows players to (1) play better together and (2) get to know each other better. Having said that, I hate and distrust computer microphones and am never going to buy one, so even if there was a TS server, the most I'd do is listen in. It'd be good if we had one for those who want it, but it doesn't bother me too much whether we have one or not.

There are also various Ventrillo servers and a few other programs of that type that could be used. In my old guild they tried a few and quite a few people used them. I always just listened in Smile
weird_c00kie
weird_c00kie
When was the last time you took a shower?

Back to top Go down

Post  wazz Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:31 pm

Man how long do you play gw already ?
From all the guilds I was in I learned 4 things:
1. only officers or very talketive members (near 10%) gonne use ventrilo/ts/forums and etc. (unless point 4 is the case, then it more likely would be around 70%)
Because of this I suggest to use UHDs ts-servers as those already have multiple people using it. Also if I remember correct WML has about 2 TS2servers catching dust, they were never used...
Trying to get a TS2/ventrillo server up and running at this time is a waiste of money and time as we don't have enough people who would be using it... If we grow we might get or own TS2/ventrillo server but at this time really a waiste.

2. How big or how small your guild is how active, none active etc etc
It doesn't mather... you won't mobilise any more members to talk or etc then atm.
If you don't believe ask around, coop is ex-Kiss he will supposely agree with me.

3. there is always a core
Most of the time that core contains about 1-3 members each of these coremembers has somesort of 'mob' of people around em.
If one of the coremembers leave, there 'mob' follows. Again this core and 'mob' contains for the highest part out of the talkitive part of the guild. If one of thecoremembers leaves, the guild gets either crippled or killed by it.

4.Let it grow doucement not force it to grow.
People prefer to play the game there way. They will or will not compete in guild events(HA,UW/FOWclearing) and guild activities (ts/forum).
If you somehow try to force people to do what you want they will leave.

Now how do you get people to actily play in the guild events and etc?
Eassy: invite members slower and involve em into the guild by asking em what THEY want to do. With slow inviting I mean: invite 5/6 people and try to involve em into the guild in a period of around a month. After that month you invite a new bunch, involve em in the guild for a month, repeat.

That way people will more likely talk and use ts/forums. The 'bad' ones will either leave or get kicked in the progess. And the ones who stay are less likely to leave because they know the people in the guild and would prefer not to leave (cause they don't wanne leave). The only way such guilds will die out is again the core.

As stated in the above points people only get active if they know the other people around.
So if you hate it when you don't understand what is going on into the guild because your new...
that counts for everyone but most people won't re-act your way ... NO they will prefer to stay silent.

I did invited a bunch of people but:
I only invite/prefer to invite people I PuGed with and etc.
WHY ? because those people will ATLEAST know 1 person in the guild (namely me) and will because of that will less likely leave (becuase of above mentioned points). ALso there is a way higher chance they turn out active then silent (or passive).
And as you supposely noticed I don't see the point into 'memberfarming' (= yelling in kamadan guild LFP to join)

You also stated a couple of times that you don't understand me. As I already said above, that is becuase your new/ don't know my history and cause of that do not understand what I do.
You cannot explain each member who/what/why everything is like that. So you can do 2 things.
1. do not use the why/what/who with new members around but then again people will leave over time because the guilds doesn't feel active enough.
2. Do use the why/what/who. Now the people who don't like that leave and the rest adepts to it but are less likely to leave over time because the guild FEELS active.

Ok now an officer job is 4 things.

1. invite (I do that but on a lower base BUT the people I invite will more likely stay)

2. help people out ( I do that to, I show people the flaws in there builds, give my opinions about how to do stuff, give tips and etc. I do however em less interested into zoning towards the person location to help him becuase:
-he/she/it either is to 'low level' to do it, and if I help you out you will have the same DAMN problem for the next quest and etc.
-he/she/it either does it the "wrong" way (and then you can just use wiki as me... I don't know EVERYTHING out of my head so I would have to look it up to)
-he/she/it either ended up at a very hard part of the game in wich cause you need a FULL PuG and 1 officer won't make the difference. At those places there are always a zillion people looking around for a party. Eother join one and /crossfingers you make it or make one yourself and /crossfingers you make it.

3. CREATE events. (and that ,my friend, I do DAY in DAY out )

4. keep the 'moral' up -read make fun- (that I also do DAY in DAY out; if you do not find it funny then the problem isn't me as about EVERYONE else agrees it does is fun (btw: copper /kneel -ed to me HAHAHAHHA I screenshoted it ^^))

btw to put it as they do it in the 300 (wich sucks pretty bad as a movie):

COUNTERSTRIKE ??? THIS IS GUILDWARS !!! /roar
With other words THIS GAME works different then ANY other game out there for more reason then countable.

Also, incause you didn't notice, I suppose of my fellow high ranking comerades the same knowledge as me. (and with THAT I mean get the line: Let it grow doucement... doucement....)

also: doucement means slowly in French.

Wazz alien alien alien
wazz
wazz

Back to top Go down

Post  weird_c00kie Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:59 pm

Wow, it's pretty good to see this kind of interest being pumped into the guild. I feel inspried

Very Happy
weird_c00kie
weird_c00kie

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroyer Madril Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:51 pm

i think i will have to download it.today i have been kicked of a team only because i didnt have ts
Destroyer Madril
Destroyer Madril

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroyer Madril Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:57 pm

btw a friend of mine told me vent mix is good;
u download it then u have vent and ts2
u type in google vent mix
Destroyer Madril
Destroyer Madril