Lady Hairy Armpits Smell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vori here!

3 posters

Go down

Vori here! Empty Vori here!

Post  Vorthak Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:08 pm

Introductions, introductions, always there are introduction...

I'm a 28 years old office jerk. I delve into esoterics, philosophy, and I am a star wars NERD. But i dont dress or buy merchandise. Yes, I am a jerk of a fan, but what can george do about it?

Ok, I have not been playing GW for an awful long time, but so far, I really like it. I used to play Ultima Online (an old geezer's online RPG, also the first graphical MMO out there, now owned and pwned by EA), NWN, though mostly single player, and wow for about a year, until my dissatisfaction weighed heavier than my addiction tongue

I have no main character. My first character was everyone's favorite WAMMO! Yes, I have seen the dark side. Dark in the sense that there is no brightness. Ok, whatever. I then rolled a necromancer, which is just so evil i rarely play it anyways, because I get all emo from all that cutting for spells. My third was my monk, everybody's bitch. I intend to play him again sometimes. Next was my Dervish, which is obviously smelly, because it was on him that I got recuited.

My playstyle is mainly to be self reliant, which is why I run a ranger now, to build up skills for all core classes to equip my heroes with. I have not seen any endgame content, such as UW, FoW, SF or DoA, but I intend to, once I feel well equipped enough. And once I dont get lost on the way there.

I hope I can play with folks often, and that my days of solely relying on H/H are over now Smile

Vorthak
Take a shower m8 you start too smell!
Take a shower m8 you start too smell!

Back to top Go down

Vori here! Empty Re: Vori here!

Post  Baz Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:55 pm

Hi and welcome mate
Baz
Baz
Where is you antipersperant m8?
Where is you antipersperant m8?

Back to top Go down