Lady Hairy Armpits Smell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man,this is sooo creepy and scary that its sick

5 posters

Go down

Man,this is sooo creepy and scary that its sick Empty Man,this is sooo creepy and scary that its sick

Post  KillerSoftHeart Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:07 pm

2 Weeks ago i was playing guitar hero 3 with my father and i played Led Zeppelin-Stairway to heaven, and he told me that he heared abt something like when u sing that song backwards u get some kind of satanistic message! i taught he was bullshitting because song was quite slow and peaceful BUT this morning i was reading on wikipedia about Led Zeppelin and that song. Song was big hit for maybe 1-2 years and then lives of group members started to become horror:their women left them, children died...and the song was not so popular! that was a bit strange to me so i went to google and typed Stairway to heaven backwards" and i got tons of results i found full backward song but first sounds was horrible terrifying so i cloudnt listen to it. i found only backward part with "message"+ lyrics so u can follow whats it saying {[ATTENTION]} THIS IS NOT A STUPID SOUND TRICK!!!! song was only turned backwards using simple flash command! also at beggining of the backward version u can hear it clearly says SING BACKWARDS! I reccomend first listen normal, and then backward version bcoz the impression is much bigger! P.S. I AM NOT S A T A N I S T, i was just interested in knowing is this myth truth!
affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/stairway
KillerSoftHeart
KillerSoftHeart
When was the last time you took a shower?

Back to top Go down

Man,this is sooo creepy and scary that its sick Empty Re: Man,this is sooo creepy and scary that its sick

Post  Lazz Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:43 am

cool creepy

but the song sounded like bullshit,, hehe sry
Lazz
Lazz
Have you eaten shit?
Have you eaten shit?

https://ladysmell.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Man,this is sooo creepy and scary that its sick Empty Re: Man,this is sooo creepy and scary that its sick

Post  wazz Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:16 pm

guys none of it is true.
You only "think" you hear the lyrics (because you have read em).
Let someone lissen to it without letting them read the lyrics and they won't hear anything but gibberish.

wazz logics are 1337
wazz
wazz
You smell like Hairy Lady Armpits!

Back to top Go down

Post  peppin_took Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:37 am

No, it's true.
When you hear "another one bites the dust" from "queen" backwards you hear 'it's fun to smoke marihuana"
Those are called subliminal messages.
They even found it in a song of K3, some flemish kid(/kut)music band

peppin_took
Have you eaten shit?
Have you eaten shit?

Back to top Go down

Post  wazz Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:49 pm

Come on none does that....

Really ,it is like the conspiracy theories.... people just bloody think to much and know to less.
wazz
wazz

Back to top Go down

Post  KillerSoftHeart Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:00 am

Ok, its truth, i tried on my dad Razz BUT STILL he wloudnt know what he heard even if he heard coz his English SUX Very Happy
KillerSoftHeart
KillerSoftHeart

Back to top Go down

Post  weird_c00kie Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:58 pm

Yeah, I came across that a while ago.

Did anyone have a chance to listen to the Britney Spears song that says "sleep with me I'm not too young" when played backwards? I think it was the Hit Me Baby One More Time one but I can't remember for sure
weird_c00kie
weird_c00kie

Back to top Go down

Post  wazz Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:27 pm

Britney spears isn't smart enoug to figure out how to write stuff... let stand backword...
wazz
wazz

Back to top Go down

Post  KillerSoftHeart Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:54 pm

Very Happy
KillerSoftHeart
KillerSoftHeart

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum