Lady Hairy Armpits Smell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why we name our chars the way we do...

2 posters

Go down

Why we name our chars the way we do... Empty Why we name our chars the way we do...

Post  wazz Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:59 pm

http://www.gamesradar.com/f/whats-in-a-tag/a-20070301135949698062
page 4 goes about naming yourself after an animal.

This seems to be correct as I named myself after raccoons (= "wasbeer" in dutch).
They are my favorite animal.
But aside from that I also like what raccoon represent: hard to kill, deadly, fast, cute and extremly smart.

The first name of my paragon is primipilus.
Primipilus, this refers to a rank of the old Roman army.
The "primipilus" is the thoughest soldier of the entire legion (1 legion counts near 5000-6000 troops).
He is the leader of the first centurio of the first cohort of the first...
This rank can only be achieved by ONE man in the entire legion and can only be gained by doing the most deadly tasks.
The primipilus also was placed at the most dangerous part of the battlefield; so the men would fight more fierce there.
The rank is about as high as colonel or major in a normal days army.
Primipilus means, litterally translated; first spear (actually spear of the first).
wazz
wazz
You smell like Hairy Lady Armpits!
You smell like Hairy Lady Armpits!

Back to top Go down

Why we name our chars the way we do... Empty Re: Why we name our chars the way we do...

Post  weird_c00kie Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:44 pm

Interesting... I follow what I think is a fairly simple logic in choosing character names. Each characters's name must have 1 element that identifies them as uniquely mine and 1 other element which hints at what type of character they are.

Eg. Nuclear Cookie, Bound Was Cookie, Cookie Death, Sniper Cookie, etc etc.

the Cookie party comes from... well, the handle I usually go by on the internet nowdays: weird_c00kie and it's not because I necessarily like cookies (even though I do!). It's because I've been called that many times before so it kind of stuck with me. So I guess that psychiatrist dude's analysis doesn't really work with me

After all.... I'm a weird_c00kie Wink
weird_c00kie
weird_c00kie
When was the last time you took a shower?
When was the last time you took a shower?

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum