Lady Hairy Armpits Smell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats ur computer price???

2 posters

Go down

Whats ur computer price??? Empty Whats ur computer price???

Post  KillerSoftHeart Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:05 pm

Hey,i was just surfing the net looking for a dream computer configuration and i found kinda configurator Razz U just insert what hardware u want to have and it displays price of that computer Very Happy Computer of my dreams costs 4992 EUROS ^^ if u want to see rice of ur dream configuration visit
http://www.eurolink.co.yu/code/navigate.php?Id=16 affraid
KillerSoftHeart
KillerSoftHeart
When was the last time you took a shower?

Back to top Go down

Whats ur computer price??? Empty Re: Whats ur computer price???

Post  weird_c00kie Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:52 am

i only got to around 4200 euros, but then again, they didn't have the graphics card i wanted and they only allowed you to include one. what's wrong with wanting to run SLI with the 8800GT Ultras? Wink
and why shouldn't i be able to have a couple of 10,000rpm HDDs with another couple of 1TB drives? :p
they don't offer anywhere near enough options for the crazy people. why should i only have 1gb of DDR3 ram? why not 4 of them? :p and why shouldn't i have a dual-screen set-up? wouldn't it be nice to have 2-3 22" screens next to each other? :p

such lack of imagination..... :p

last time i visited the alienware website and did something similar i ended up with a system costing a bit over US$20,000 :p
weird_c00kie
weird_c00kie

Back to top Go down