Lady Hairy Armpits Smell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

imminent absence

2 posters

Go down

imminent absence Empty imminent absence

Post  weird_c00kie Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:00 pm

well, it's close to the new uni year for me. classes start again from the 25th of feb, which means my GW time SHOULD be very substantially reduced. between working 2 jobs and studying (amongst other activities), i don't know that there'll be too much time for gaming. it's a shame really, because i'm only just getting to know most people in the guild, but such is life. i'll log on whenever i can, but please, for my sake, if you see me on, tell me to piss the hell off and go back to studying :p

once uni starts i'll be going back to booting only into my linux installation (3 cheers for Ubuntu!) where none of my games run, just to reduce the chances of giving into temptation. my troublesome windows installation will only be used when i know i have the time to spend on games.

so, see you all around whenever i can. stay safe, excited, and rock on!
weird_c00kie
weird_c00kie
When was the last time you took a shower?

Back to top Go down

imminent absence Empty Re: imminent absence

Post  Destroyer Madril Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:25 pm

gl with uni mate
Destroyer Madril
Destroyer Madril
You smell like Hairy Lady Armpits!
You smell like Hairy Lady Armpits!

Back to top Go down

Post  weird_c00kie Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:13 am

I forgot to mention. Given that I use my desktop computer less and less nowdays, the chances of logging into GW are further reduced, so if it's at any point felt necessary to demote me from officer status in order to have a more active list, then by all means, don't hesitate Smile

I'm still trying to work out some kind of routine between work, work and uni, so until i do that i'm trying to stay as far away from gaming as possible hehe
weird_c00kie
weird_c00kie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum