Lady Hairy Armpits Smell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

joke on tubula rasa

4 posters

Go down

joke on tubula rasa Empty joke on tubula rasa

Post  wazz Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:10 pm

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editori%20als/zeropunctuation/2326-%20Zero-Punctuation-Tabula-R%20asa

extremly funny

classic :http://www.pwned.nl/ayb/

classic line: HK-47: 'Definition- Love is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometres away using an aratech sniper rifle with a trilight scope. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and strangely enough, not many meatbags would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together acieving a singular purpose... against statistically long odds.'

Gray Fox: "Snake, we're not tools of the government or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing... the only thing I was good at. But at least I always fought for what I believed in."

HK-47 - "Statement: My restraining bolt will be deactivated when you take possession of me. Am I to accompany you now? Shall I kill something for you?"

PC - "Kill something for me?"

HK-47 - "Answer: Indeed, I am most eager to engage in some unadulterated violence. At your command, of course, master."

I am Charnel, God of Strife, God of Slaughter, god of... DEATH! Where there is pain, i am there. Where there is suffering, i flourish. Where there is joy..... yes, well one could hardly have joy without another's suffering, no?"

persephone, goddes of life: Charnel, death isn't the anwser to everything...
Charnel, god of death: Yes... torture also has it's merits

Baldur's Gate 2:
"That's the problem with mercenaries, isn't it? They do all fine and well until someone shows up with a better offer."

Murray: You may call me Murray! I am the harbinger of your doom! And the forces of hell will applaud me, as I stride through the gates of hell, carrying your head on a pike!
Guybrush: "Stride"?
Murray: Alright then, ROLL, ROLL through the gates of hell! Must you take the fun out of everything?

NOO, Shaken not.. (explosion)" -goblin Alchemist

"they came from... behind!" -dwarf gyrocopter

my blood cries out for the vengeance of my peoples blood, Which can only be repayed with at least twice as much blood or maybe three times as much blood, like if you went to hell and it was full of blood and that blood was on fire and it was raining blood and maybe that would be enough blood, eehh... but probably not" -Blood Mage
wazz
wazz
You smell like Hairy Lady Armpits!

Back to top Go down

joke on tubula rasa Empty Re: joke on tubula rasa

Post  McFlurry Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:00 pm

:O I didnt get those,
Is it the sort of joke where ya have to be like, a racoon to get?...I dunno, just a thought Shocked
McFlurry
McFlurry
Take a shower m8 you start too smell!
Take a shower m8 you start too smell!

Back to top Go down

Post  wazz Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:25 pm

man you even clicked on the first link ??
It is killer !!!
wazz
wazz

Back to top Go down

Post  KillerSoftHeart Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:43 pm

HAHAHA how he manages to speak that fast m8 :DDD
WoW is crap, i played it but just free 3 months, i wloudnt pay for that shit, i wloud throw money from bridge lol! lol! lol!
BTW its TABULA RASA, not TUBULA RASA!
I played beta and its grt! For those who didnt know TABULA RASA is Latin phrase and means empty world Very Happy
KillerSoftHeart
KillerSoftHeart
When was the last time you took a shower?
When was the last time you took a shower?

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroyer Madril Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:47 am

oh oh oh we got a roman with us
Destroyer Madril
Destroyer Madril

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content