Lady Hairy Armpits Smell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

holydays jokes

Go down

holydays jokes Empty holydays jokes

Post  Destroyer Madril Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:25 pm

holydays holydays
Destroyer Madril
Destroyer Madril
You smell like Hairy Lady Armpits!

Back to top Go down

holydays jokes Empty Re: holydays jokes

Three men died on Christmas Eve and were met by Saint Peter at the pearly gates.

"In honor of this Holy season," Saint Peter said, "you must each possess something that symbolizes Christmas to get into heaven."

The first man fumbled through his pockets and pulled out a lighter. He flicked it on. "It represents a candle," he said.

"You may pass through the pearly gates," Saint Peter said.

The second man reached into his pocket and pulled out a set of keys. He shook them and said, "they're bells.

Saint Peter said, "You may pass through the pearly gates."

The third man started searching desperately through his pockets and finally pulled out a pair of women's panties. St. Peter looked at the man with a raised eyebrow and asked, "And just what do those symbolize?"

The man replied, "These are Carols."
Destroyer Madril
Destroyer Madril

Back to top Go down

It was Christmas and the judge was in a merry mood as he asked the prisoner, "What are you charged with?" "Doing my Christmas shopping early," replied the defendant. "That's no offense," said the judge. "How early were you doing this shopping?" "Before the store opened," countered the prisoner.
Destroyer Madril
Destroyer Madril

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroyer Madril Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:26 pm

In a small Southern town there was a "Nativity Scene" that showed great skill and talent had gone into creating it. One small feature bothered me. The three wise men were wearing firemen's helmets. Totally unable to come up with a reason or explanation, I left.

At a "Quick Stop" on the edge of town, I asked the lady behind the counter about the helmets. She exploded into a rage, yelling at me, "You Yankees never do read the Bible!" I assured her that I did, but simply couldn't recall anything about firemen in the Bible.

She jerked her Bible from behind the counter and ruffled through some pages, and finally jabbed her finger at a passage. Sticking it in my face she said, "See, it says right here, 'The three wise man came from afar.'"
Destroyer Madril
Destroyer Madril

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroyer Madril Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:26 pm

As a little girl climbed onto Santa's lap, Santa asked the usual, "And what would you like for Christmas?"

The child stared at him open mouthed and horrified for a minute, then gasped,

"Didn't you get my E-mail?"
Destroyer Madril
Destroyer Madril

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroyer Madril Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:27 pm

An elderly man in Phoenix calls his son in New York and says, "I hate to ruin your day, but I have to tell you that your mother and I are divorcing; forty-five years of misery is enough."

"Pop, what are you talking about?" the son screams.

"We can't stand the sight of each other any longer," the old man says. "We're sick of each other, and I'm sick of talking about this, so you call your sister in Chicago and tell her," and he hangs up.

Frantic, the son calls his sister, who explodes on the phone. "Like hell they're getting divorced," she shouts, "I'll take care of this." She calls Phoenix immediately, and screams at the old man, "You are NOT getting divorced. Don't do a single thing until I get there. I'm calling my brother back, and we'll both be there tomorrow. Until then, don't do a thing, DO YOU HEAR ME?" and hangs up.
The old man hangs up his phone, too, and turns to his wife. "Okay," he says, "they're coming for Thanksgiving. Now what do we tell them for Christmas?"
Destroyer Madril
Destroyer Madril

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroyer Madril Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:27 pm

An industrious turkey farmer was always experimenting with breeding to perfect a better turkey.

His family was fond of the leg portion for dinner and there were never enough legs for everyone. After many frustrating attempts, the farmer was relating the results of his efforts to his friends at the general store get together. "Well I finally did it! I bred a turkey that has 6 legs!"

They all asked the farmer how it tasted.

"I Don't know" said the farmer. "I never could catch the darn thing!"
Destroyer Madril
Destroyer Madril

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroyer Madril Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:41 pm

hope u liked the jokes
Destroyer Madril
Destroyer Madril