Lady Hairy Armpits Smell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

which obsidian armor sucks the most

2 posters

Go down

which obsidian armor sucks the most

which obsidian armor sucks the most Vote_lcap17%which obsidian armor sucks the most Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
which obsidian armor sucks the most Vote_lcap0%which obsidian armor sucks the most Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
which obsidian armor sucks the most Vote_lcap0%which obsidian armor sucks the most Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
which obsidian armor sucks the most Vote_lcap33%which obsidian armor sucks the most Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
which obsidian armor sucks the most Vote_lcap17%which obsidian armor sucks the most Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
which obsidian armor sucks the most Vote_lcap16%which obsidian armor sucks the most Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

which obsidian armor sucks the most Empty which obsidian armor sucks the most

Post  Destroyer Madril Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:43 pm

i know what will the result be but i want to see it
u can have multiple choice but plz put only 2 max.
Destroyer Madril
Destroyer Madril
You smell like Hairy Lady Armpits!

Back to top Go down

which obsidian armor sucks the most Empty Re: which obsidian armor sucks the most

Post  wazz Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:50 pm

I could only pick 2 eh...

warrior and monk

would have said monk,ele, warrior but yeh, ele is slightly less worse.

And how can someone clame paragon fow looks bad ? You haven't ever seen paragon fow before >>
wazz
wazz

Back to top Go down